Information needed to process an overflight and landing application if the aircraft is operating on a temporary/limited ariworthiness certificate.
Please forward following documents to our E-mail: email@example.com or fax nbr. +354 562 3619
- Air Operator Certificate ((AOC) if applicable).
- Operations Specification ((Ops-Spec) if applicable).
- Certificate of Airworthiness. (Special Flight Permit or Limited Certificate of Airworthiness).
- Operations limitations (if any).
- Noise Certificate (if applicable).
- Intended flight route & dates.
- Handling Agent in Iceland.
- Insurance documents in compliance with EC 785/2004, including third party liability.
- Postal/Billing Address.
Also, please note that when the aircraft is operating on Special Flight Permit, or limited Certificate of Airworthiness, the ICAA is charging a handling fee of the amount of IKR 19.960.- Please provide credit card number. Please also see AIP Iceland.
Note - This does not apply for Aircraft registered in EASA Member State with Permit to Fly issued on EASA Form 20a or 20b.